Monday, August 17, 2009

dude..

Suck..i'm sick like ill..whats wrong with me??
Lol..may be i miss all of you, so become sick ady..
my friend, how are you ?
got miss me or not?
have been long time din meet up together ady..i hope we all can meet after this H1N1..
i wish all 5E4's member can join..
Hmm..wondering my primary have any gathering?i want to join!!!

Non-stop coughing, get sore throat and headache..
Gosh..haven't done my assignment, i can't SICK...NOW is the critical moment...
if i really been suspected, please, after i submit all the assignment, i will quarantine myself at home..( but i dun think i will be suspect lol..coz i din fever, din vomit) so don't worry ya?

I hate myself..hope i can do the best to you all..sorry guys if i din contact with you all..
i hope i can contact with all of you as fast as possible, coz i'm very suck in time management, always not enough time to use..forgive me, PLEASE??

4 comments:

放羊小孩 said...

so cham meH?? FRIEND~ haiyor...
kolian!!!

^^

``GrAcE~hL`` said...

take care my fren (^^)

ELIANE said...

so many plp sick...
last week i sick...
nicole oso...
nw until u liao...
so kesian...

PENNY said...

this call buddy ma...