Wednesday, July 29, 2009

bag snatch...

Today i get a SHOCK news..guess what?i heard my friend said that, one of my friend name C.K.Wong, he has been ROMPAK..they punch C.K.Wong untill faint beside the road..WT* they AREN'T HUMAN!!! after that, he go to hospital and he was muntah darah at there..really SUCK..i really hate the person who rompak my friend, i will curse them...government..why they can't do anything?!!everyday will heard the bag snatch case, the worst thing was the case are getting serious..i dun think ppl will dare to come Malaysia to travel anymore..even my case, it just dissapear already..din get any 'continuous story'..

What was the police doing??how come the case are getting serious??is this show that, each ppl who living in this country need to protect themself by their own??i'm really worries about my friend..he is scanning his brain at hospital now..pray hard for him..

No comments: